- The teams race to reach an objective – i.e. to rescue someone or to destroy an enemy hold
- One team is being chased by a larger force and has to make its escape
- The teams are hunting for the same thing and the first to find it gets the prize
- One team is caught behind enemy lines and has to run the gauntlet to get to safety
- The teams face different enemies in skirmishes or combat
In each adventure the player teams may directly face each others' heroes or one team may play the part of another foe – such as a band of Nuko. Played in the wilds of Edath, the players will have to overcome tough terrain, vicious beasts, bandits, dangerous warring factions (such as the Nuko, Chune and Suqoya), traps, poisonous plants, living terrain such as animated trees, the demonic faidrytch, the fickle vaechi and more as well as their opponent team!!
And this is where we want to hear from you.
Edath Adventure Game will be available as a boxed game and also as an expansion to War for Edath. So if you haven't got War for Edath you can buy the Edath Adventure Game and get all the cards in the War for Edath base set as well as everything else needed to play the adventures. But if you have War for Edath you can buy the Edath Adventure Game expansion which will give you the rules and everything else needed to play the adventures.
Let us know. Either do so by leaving a comment to this post, or complete our one click poll in this thread on our forum or send us an email. You can email us using firstname.lastname@example.org